Herbal teas are some of the healthiest things you can drink. They can be a great alternative to your daily sugary and caffeinated drinks, with the advantage of great taste and a natural boost to your body. Herbal tea is loaded with natural antioxidants and nutrients. These provide many short and long-term health benefits.
- Control Diabetes
- Weight Control
- Regulates Blood pressure
Dried Chamomile flower
- Improve Sleep Quality
- Loads of Antioxidants
- Boosts immune health
- Relieves anxiety and depression
- Healing power
- Greatest source of antioxidant
- Helps in lowering cholesterol
- Helps in preventing infection
- Helps in Boosting oral health
- Antibacterial properties
- Helps in reducing high blood sugar
- It can help treat nausea
- It may boost cognitive function
- It can help ease insomnia and other sleep disorders
- Cures bad breath
- Effective in cough
- Helps in losing over gained weight
- Widely used for indigestion & gas problems
- It has aromatic properties which helps in overcoming fatigue
- Lower Cholesterol
- Good for the Heart
- Help Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis
- May help prevent Cancer and other Chronic Diseases
Raw ( Loose)
- All Ingredients in the tea are fairly visible.
- The Essential Oils and Aroma is Intact for most benefits.
- Raw Herbs need room to expand for full flavor when boiled. Which we get only in Raw (Loose) form.
- Benefits most because no artificial preservatives used.
- Reduces stress and tension
- Helps against allergies
- Improves prostate health
- Used as an antioxidant
- Improves health of pregnant women